Friday, February 8, 2013

5555 Lara Ave.
Zanesville, OH 43701

January 21st, 2013

Ms. Jessica Musterman
President, Musterman Financial Inc.
525 Newrich Rd.
New York, NY 11218

Dear Ms. Musterman:

Working as an independent chemical expert at Dimensional Labs I recently made a very important discovery that will revolutionize the way we all use fire. I am looking for a responsible and reliable co-owner and partner of my new company to finance the production of a very unique chemical compound. Your financial company was recommended to me by my financial adviser Mr.Lange, who works in your company as CEO.

In my recent studies I discovered a chemical substance that will make it possible to produce fire that will not develop any heat. The formula for this substance is patented in my name and I am searching for an investor to finance my new product. The new substance is registered under the name “Cold Fire Impact”. In fact this substance produces fire that is cold. There will be various uses for my discovery. People literally will be able to stand in fire that will not harm them in any way. Cold Fire Impact does not develop any pollution nor smoke. It can be used to produce candles for Christmas trees. Hollywood will use it for special effects in movies. People will use it in their homes, beautifying their living rooms with open fireplaces. Another great feature of my substance is the possibility to change the color of fire.

In this letter I want to ask for your financial assistance to create a new laboratory. My aim is to produce the substance Cold Fire Impact on a larger industrial scale. There will be great demand for this substance to prevent destructive fires. Co-ownership in the new laboratory will promise investors great financial future gains.
Attached to this letter you will find my business card that contains the substance Cold Fire Impact. To start the cold fire please ignite the card with a traditional household lighter. To extinct the fire just cover the card with both your hands.
I am looking forward for your response.

Sincerely,


Abigail Warner

Abigail Warner
CEO, A. Warner Inventions Inc.

Enclosures (1)
business card
(names and places are fictive)

3 comments:

  1. This fictive business letter was written for school. Names and places are fictive and were changed from the original copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Bucky, kannst Du unserem Uwe vielleicht mal erkären, was er an seinem Blog ändern muss, damit man diesen komplett lesen kann ???

    Danke !

    Du bist auf meinem Blog weiterhin sehr willkommen, aber bitte als CF oder Bucky - den Seppel muss ich leider wegen permanenter Beleidigungen rausschmeissen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ll,

    Ich kann Uwes Blog komplett lesen. Manche vergessen ganz einfach auf "load more" zu klicken, welches als sehr unscheinbarer Link unter dem Eingabetextbereich steht. Ist mir anfangs ebenfalls so ergangen, dass ich es uebersehen hatte.

    Manchmal muss man als Aussenstehender den Sturm auswarten, wenn zwei sich streiten. Oft kann man dann auch erkennen, dass Menschen sich ueber voellig Unwichtiges streiten. Mich da mit hineinzuknien waere mir zu anstrengend.

    ReplyDelete